The #1 Secret To “Thinking Big” About Your Business
Would you like to expand the impact of your business to billions of people? Just think of the possibilities that reaching that many people with your product or service could create for you.
How do you do that? By becoming a Global Entrepreneur – taking your business to the world.
When we limit our thinking and our reach to our own area, state, or country, we’re also limiting our income and the impact our products can contribute to the world as a whole. We are already embroiled in a “world economy” and if we seriously want to see our businesses grow to be an empire and to make a difference to humanity, we must think globally.
When you are a Global Entrepreneur, the world is your oyster. The world of big business is already global. Money is global. And now is the time that entrepreneurs begin to think big…really big.
Your product or service may be readily available in your home country and you may be exhausted from fighting off the competition every single day. But your “goods” may be in high demand in far away exotic lands and you may not even know it. Prospects just waiting to get their hands on what you have.
Just think of a product that you found fascinating when you first learned of it…and how you stood in line to get it the first day it was available. And think about how that product added value to your life – even brought you joy.
Now imagine long lines of people just waiting to get their hands on your product…and the excitement they will feel from getting this “new” something that will bring them joy or make their day a little easier.
And imagine what that can do for your business…the impact you’ll make on the world.
We limit our possibilities because we limit our thinking. We do business by “tradition” and don’t think outside the box. Consider this: most of the world’s population lives in the Asia Pacific Region. China has over 1.4 billion people. Ten million “expats” live and work in China, speak English and could be your next customers! India has over a billion people, with a middle class of over 400 million that speak English and could possibly use your product or service.
Successful entrepreneurs look at all opportunities with “fresh eyes” and now is the time for you to take action and see for yourself that Global Entrepreneurship is the next step in your success journey.
So how do you become a Global Entrepreneur? Here are some great steps to get you started on your new global path:
- Start with internet research – find associations and conventions about the industry that you are involved or interested in and the country/region that you’d like to do business in.
- Find connections to that organization or convention that you’d like to attend. You can usually contact the organization through a website or social media site. Begin building relationships before you even begin your travel (it may take you a while to save up!)
- If you can’t afford the time or money to travel internationally, find an international convention in your industry in a city closer to you. This will be a great start but it’s nothing like traveling to the country and using all your senses to get a feel for the business and lifestyle there.
- Make sure you set up all legal support needed to do business in other countries (don’t learn these lessons through poor experiences).
- Become part of a global network with organizations like Excellerated Business Schools where you have access to a world-wide group of like-minded people that want to support you as you begin to think and do business globally. This “team” can support you with everything from local contacts to potential business pitfalls.
Take your next step in becoming a Global Entrepreneur by registering for “The Excellerated Business School For Entrepreneurs” – a life-changing event to be held November 11-19, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You can find out more here: www.bse2013.com
To find out more about DC Cordova and Excellerated Business Schools, visit us at www.excellerated.com